|View single post by Paddy|
|Posted: Tue Jun 28th, 2011 03:57 pm||
Thank you for your interest concerning play submissions here at Santa Monica Playhouse. A few things to consider:
1. We accept submissions for full-length plays with 10 or fewer actors only (no one-acts, please).
2. We received hundreds of plays each year, so it will take six months to a year before your play will even be read.
3. We usually plan our performance schedule at least two years in advance
4. We do not accept musicals, family theatre or children's shows.
5. NO materials will be returned.
If this does not frighten you away, please send us your resume, a brief (no more than one page) summary or synopsis of the play, and no more than ten sample pages. If there is interest in reading the entire play, we will inform you within a year of your submission. If there is no interest, you will not hear from us. Do not send the full-length play. Do NOT send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
Send your submissions to:
Santa Monica Playhouse
Attn: Cydne Moore, dramaturge
1211 4th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401-1391
or email your submissions to:
and put "PLAY SUBMISSION" in the SUBJECT line.