|View single post by Paddy|
|Posted: Wed Mar 14th, 2012 05:33 pm||
|Bread and Water Theatre Co., Rochester NY, ongoing
BWT is always looking for new dramatic voices for possible future productions. Due to limited funding, shows that require elaborate sets, special effect cues, and costumes are difficult to consider for production. Please follow these other guidelines below.
Playwrights must first send a letter of introduction with details of a play they would like to submit for consideration prior to sending a full length script.
1. Do not send a S.A.S.E. All scripts that are declined will be recycled.
2. A current theatrical resume (preferred, but not required).
3. If your letter of introduction is met with approval send only that script to be considered.
4. Do not send large bulk packages of plays. Some playwrights have sent up to eight scripts at once and that is not something that we recommend.
5. Choose book or media rate to save on shipping costs.
6. No children's, 10 minute or short one-act plays.
BWT: New Play Development
c/o 7 Bly Street
Rochester, New York 14620